Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements. Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to bound by the below statements.
Note: In these Terms, references to ‘you, ‘your’, ‘user’ shall mean the end user accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’ shall mean ZIkra Collections.
The website zikra.in is an e-commerce portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
- Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
- Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website regularly. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the newly manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like lighting, manual polish, wood’s texture, screen resolutions, etc.
Zikra Collections products are available in a fixed set of Finishes. So please discuss the finish you need with our customer support team once to receive the best quality product.
Please note that in the case of Solid Wood products, slight grains would be visible. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
zikra.in provides an Internet-based platform to sell their products and merchandise on the website. Such services enable users to purchase All products upon placing an order. Once an order is placed, the Company will ship the product, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
Eligibility to Use
According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is a minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. Please note if you are living outside of India then it’s your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time. Also, the Company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access the services. Certain user information is required to create an account on our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are also responsible for any activity that occurred under the account, thus make sure to exit at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that emerged if you fail to obey the terms.
The user is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete, or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
Product and Pricing Information
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order. We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region, or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While Zikra Collections strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information or availability, but typographical and other errors may occur. If a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, ZIkra Collections will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via the e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If Zikra Collections cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
Zikra Collections reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
- The Services, Website, and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use, and reproduction of any material accessed from us by the Terms mentioned in the ‘Use of Material’ section.
- You agree not to access the website, the material, or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
- The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising about offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
- The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be by the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- Discredit, harass, abuse, or violate the legal rights
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- Publish, post, or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information
- Upload the files, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- Upload files containing a virus or similar programs that may damage the website
- Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers, or networks connected to the website
- Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated with it
- Collect or share data about other users
- Use of any device to interfere with the working of the website
- Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
- Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests, or chain letters
- Download files of other, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such a manner.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
- Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
- Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
- Acknowledge that Zikra Collections is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty, or guarantee offered by the vendors.
Use of Material
- The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website. By the terms, you may:
- Access the material for personal, internal, and informational purposes.
- Not alter the material available on the website.
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
- The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted herein.
- Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
- Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
- The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
- Loss or damage that arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, texts, graphics, UI, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music, codes on the website is owned and controlled by Zikra Collections, and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look-and-feel, and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of Zikra Collections. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior consent of Zikra Collections.
Zikra Collections owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark “ZIKRA.” and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trade secrets, and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Zikra Collections.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however, the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality, and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages caused by:
- The use or inability of use of services;
- Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
- Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use the website or services, or any information, software, and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for the non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Zikra Collections, its affiliate, directors, employees from and against all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damage to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
- The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or Zikra Collections. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
- Not accessing the website
- Closing your account on our website
- Terms, conditions, or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
- The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
- The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
- The Company chooses to discontinue access to the website, in general, or specifically, for you.
- Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material (including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
- The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
- You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
- Terms, transactions and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed by the laws of India.
- All claims and disputes arising in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Thane, Maharashtra.
If Zikra Collections permits you to post any material from the website, you hereby undertake to ensure that it should not be:
- Offensive, abusive and threatening.
- Defame the applicable laws and rights.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to our Customer Support.
Newsletters and Communication
You agree to receive communication and newsletters via SMS and emails from Zikra Collections. To unsubscribe kindly follow the procedure outlined on the Website.
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
- Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portions of the terms.
- Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you on the website. You warrant that:
- Your feedback does not contain any confidential information.
- Zikra Collections is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
- Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
- Fidelity not guaranteed: Zikra Collections hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, photographic evidence must be forwarded to Customer Support within 24 hours of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via email. In case of damaged replacement, the order will be canceled and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that Zikra Collections have the final rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.
How do I track my order?
The ideal way to track your order is to sign-up at Zirka Collections and then visit the order tracking page. Or, as a guest, you can visit the Track Order page at https://www.zikra.in and enter your Order ID and your Email address or phone number linked with the order. Here, you can check the details about your order, such as Order Confirmation, Manufacturing progress, Quality check, and dispatch details. We always try our best to deliver the product within the specified or communicated time limit. We also proactively get in touch with the customer, either through electronic means or through calls, to notify them about the status of their product and where it is in transit. If, in a rare case, you haven’t received communication of any form from us after 10 days of placing an order, feel free to give us a call at our customer care number or drop an email at Customer Support.
What is the estimated time for delivery?
Team Zikra is dedicated to dispatching your products within 4-5 weeks of the timeline; however, in case of exceptional situations like transport strikes, riots, natural calamities (like rains, floods, earthquakes, etc.), the Est delivery time might exceed than the promised timeline. In such situations; you will be given updates about your products, and Zikra Collections will be responsible to keep your products on priority and deliver at earliest as possible. We humbly request your cooperation in the above exceptional situations, as your support is essential to ensure that we continue to keep serving you with high-quality furniture.
As the custom products are manufactured from scratch on order, so sometimes it can get extended.
This delivery time is not applicable for some specific pin codes.
Our delivery partner shall only deliver the product to the ground floor in the absence of a service lift in your apartment. (if applicable).
Delivery normally happens on all weekdays with a time frame of morning 12 pm to 8 pm. Extra charges applicable specific time deliveries – like early morning or late evenings.
Free delivery or Delivery charges applied during placing an order are only applicable for the very first attempt on a visit to your ship-to address. In case of a missed delivery, (from a customer)/ an extra visiting charge would be applicable for later installation.
Once the order has reached your nearest delivery center and you fail to receive the products, we would hold the products for 3 days, after this timeline, Zikra Collections shall be free to charge for holding the products for longer.
Products purchased at discount or during the sale cannot be canceled.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
When the product has been delivered to your doorstep, please ensure the following:
- Please check all the external surfaces of your product for any forms of breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust deposit, or the product lacks shine, our delivery team will be able to fix this on the spot by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface in question with a cloth. Please know that this is an accepted industry-standard way of cleaning the surface or polishing it.
- If there is a scratch or a crack on the product, raise this issue with the delivery personnel as well as our customer support team. Our carpenter will resolve the issue on the spot, or we will arrange a visit to rectify the issue. If the carpenter fails to resolve the issue, we shall remanufacture the product/part of the product.
- For all products that inform any form of assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so that you have the peace of mind that everything fits well and is accounted for.
- For all products that require wall mounting/installation, kindly decide, before the delivery of the product, on the exact location in your house where you would want the product to be placed. Instruct the delivery team on the same. Please make sure that you have all the necessary approvals for drilling, etc., that may be required for mounting the products on your walls.
- For all products that are kept on the floor, such as tables and chairs, ensure that the product stands stable and straight. If there happens to be an uneven leg (having less than 5mm of difference), our team will install bushes at the foot of the leg so that the product remains balanced.
- For all forms of seating products, such as sofas, kindly sit on the product to ensure that the whole structure is stable with your weight on it. Also, check the fabrics for any deformities or defects.
- We make sure that the insides of storage products, such as drawers, are well-finished to not have any splinters or loose pieces that might hurt your arms. However, the extent of polish in these internal areas may not match with the extent of polish in the external areas.
- Wood, especially hardwoods, has natural physical aspects, such as differing grain patterns and minimal strain differences. No knots will be present in your product, as these result in structural weakness, and are rejected at the quality control stage. Differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
- During the summer months, hardwood products may expand slightly, which might result in some drawers getting stuck. This is completely normal, and you need not worry about it. Minimize the exposure of the product to heat, and when Summer passes, it will return to the previous form.
Once the product has been delivered to you, and after your inspections, you are requested to sign the POD (Proof of Delivery) as “NO Damage “. Once our delivery team has left your premises, Zikra Collections won’t be liable for any damage that occurs due to mishandling or rough usage. Any self-mishandled or damage issues reported after successful delivery and installation of the product, will not be considered as the company’s responsibility. In such circumstances, the customer is 100% accountable for these self-damages caused to the product and shall not receive any replacement or refund from the company. As well any damage on inspection if found due to rigid use or mishandling will overpass the criteria of refund/replacement or compensations.
Will the product be exactly as shown on the Website?
Zikra Collections tries its best to deliver Products and Services exactly the way they are described on the Website. However, the nature and tendency of natural material-based products are that each piece of furniture is unique in its way. Zikra Collections hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final Products or Services ordered by the User over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of the Products, Services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
What if I receive a damaged product or there is a manufacturing defect?
- We practice highly specialized and strict quality control measures to ensure that the product is up to our standards even at the time of delivery. In case you do happen to receive a product that has been damaged during transportation, or there is some manufacturing defect, such as, balancing, leveling, finish, paint, fabric, etc., please raise this issue to the delivery personnel at the time of delivery and mention the same on POD and also contact Customer Support with providing photographic evidence of the said issue. Our team will assess the issue and get back to you within 1-2 business days. Depending on the degree of the damage in question, we shall provide you the solution. For issues concerning manufacturing defects, a solution will be provided.
- Zikra Collections shall have the sole right to determine whether the product is defective or not. (also mention specification)
When will I get a refund, if eligible?
If you are eligible for any refund, the same shall be given to you as per the following guidelines:
- All refunds process initiation shall be subject to pick up of all canceled items from Your/customer’s premises.
- Post receiving the products back to the warehouse, a refund shall be initiated within 2-3 business days.
- Refund will be initiated via NEFT, cash, or by the way payment was originally made.
- Depending on the orders, the processing charges might be deducted.